Equity Derivatives Quant Strats
Overview of business area or project: Equity Derivatives Quant Strats APAC, Quant Developer (aka IT Quant), Associate, (C++ required)
Within Credit Suisse APAC Equity Derivative Division, Quant Strats team is seeking a Quantitative Developer at Associate.
Quant Strats are key participants in Front office, together with traders and sales people, in the revenue-generating activities of our Sales & Trading Division.
Quant Strats sit on the trading desk, and they are responsible for the architecture and development of the analytics library.
- The opportunity to build groundbreaking components within the analytics library to improve the Firm's capabilities in trading and risk managing equity derivatives product
- Participate in the design of the analytics library and its integration within the Firm's IT system
- Take part in the effort to improve our development processes
- Improve the efficiency of the analytics library
- Build tools to improve the efficiency of the global Quant Strats team
- An advanced degree in a quantitative subject such as Engineering, Software Engineering
- Outstanding programming skills in C++; F# and Python are a strong positive
- Proficiency in software design and architecture if possible applied within the analytics library of a front office team
- Solid professional experience working with C++ in a commercial environment
- Drive and desire to work in an intense collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English i s required to communicate with global Front office traders and Quant teams