My client, a leading investment bank, is actively seeking a talented and experienced equity derivatives structurer to join as a senior structurer.
- Being involved in the structuring and execution of funds and equity derivatives structured products.
- The opportunity in working with private banks, retail banks, insurers, sovereign wealth funds, corporates and pension funds in achieving equity solutions tailored to investor needs.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders and adapting products, business to the market and regulatory environment.
- Managing front-to-back execution processes for trades in coordination with sales, trading and support areas.
- Assisting in the distribution effort by preparing marketing materials, communicating trade ideas internally and looking for new distribution channels.
- Understanding and navigating regulatory considerations for the business including tax, accounting, capital etc.
- Developing product ideas and relationships with other parts of the Bank (e.g. Private Bank & Asset Management, Fixed Income & Investment Banking Division)
- Identifying investment themes and market trends.
What you offer:
- Minimum of 5 year structuring or related experiences within equity, fund or fixed income structured products.
- Strong analytical thinking and to work well as part of a team.
- Adaptability to changing business requirements.
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving problems to building and developing infrastructure/ processes.
- Fleuncy in Chinese and English.
- To project-manage and work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- The capability being based in or prepared to relocate to Hong Kong.
- Opportunity to work at a leading investment bank
- Very competitive package