Equity Research – Property sector, Associate – Hong Kong
Equity Research – Hong Kong Property Sector, Associate – Hong Kong
I. Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
II. Research Division
Morgan Stanley has earned a strong reputation for the originality of its research and the value it creates among investors and decision makers. Consistently ranked among the top in its field, our Equity Research team looks at economic, market, industry and company data to enhance the performance of clients' global portfolios and to help companies set their strategic direction.
III. Equity Research
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Greater China team as an Associate based in the Firm’s regional headquarters in Hong Kong and be part of a market leading team, specializing in the Hong Kong Property sector.
Based in Hong Kong, this role will entail an understanding of the property sector in Hong Kong and putting them in perspective from an Asian and global context. The role will support the Analyst in database management, financial modeling & analysis, client presentations, understanding press releases or disclosures and research report writing
• Keeping abreast of the Hong Kong property sector developments
• Creating & maintaining financial models leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics
• Developing & maintaining sector-specific databases
• Drafting & writing company and industry reports
• Develop and maintain client relationships
• Responding to requests for data and information from internal and external clients
• Assisting in the design and preparation of analyst marketing strategy and materials Qualifications:
• University degree with 2-5 years of relevant sell-side experience in the Hong Kong property industry
• Accounting background is highly preferred
• Fluent or professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin. Cantonese is highly preferred
• Strong analytical ability with a focus on financial modeling and earnings forecasting
• Excellent and well-structured written & verbal communication skills required
• Quick learner with an ability to work well under pressure
• Proactive & hard working with strong professional accountability
• Strong focus on coordination and teamwork