Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Reporting to the Head of Equity Research & Investment Executive Director
- Cover “Internet & Consumer Discretionary” sectors
- Write deep-dive company reports and thematic reports on a regular basis
- Give timely comments and recommendations on major news and events
- Monitor existing investments and generate actionable ideas to the investment team
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with listed companies, industry experts, sell-side analysts and other market participants
- Provide research and investment support to business development and client management activities
- Master Degree holder in Finance and Economics preferred. Advanced degree, CFA charter holder preferred
- With 3-5 years of experience in equity research and financial analysis of the Consumer Discretionary & Internet
- Buy-side research analyst experience preferred
- Proficiency in fundamental analysis with valuation-based investment philosophy
- Keen to explore contrarian ideas with solid and persuasive evidence
- Accuracy, data awareness, and attention to detail required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good teamwork spirit
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)