Equity Research Associate
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- CGS-CIMB Securities (Hong Kong) Limited
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
We are currently seeking a Research Associate to join our Equity Research team in Hong Kong to support the HK/China Property Sector.
Working alongside the senior sector specialist, you will be involved in generating reports that assist in our clients' investment decisions. You will provide market analysis and financial modelling support to the team and help manage database information. Assisting with client presentations and briefings, you will be exposed to an array of business and client relationship initiatives allowing you to grow your knowledge and understanding of this sector in time.
To be successful, you will:
- have tertiary qualifications in a finance, accounting, actuarial or a quantitative discipline;
- be highly numerate, with exceptional financial analysis and modelling skills;
- 2-3 years' work experience in an equity research capacity (preferably in property), or come from an accounting, economics or relevant industry background;
- have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas succinctly;
- be able to build good relationships at all levels with sales teams' clients and corporates;
- be fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- be hardworking, highly self-motivated, flexible and willing to travel to mainland China for company visits and client trips.