Equity Research Associate - China Utilities/Renewables
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 06 Sep 18 2018-09-06
This role can gain people management exposure and work closely with different stakeholders within the company.
- My client is an international investment bank currently looking for an Equity Research Associate for their China Utilities/Renewables team. Supportive working environment where there is strong opportunity for a competent RA to grow towards being a junior writer in time. Fluency in English and Chinese is a must
- Supporting the Sector Head directly, you will be responsible for all financial modelling, data base management and stock report writing for your given subsector focus.
- Independently write brief notes on results and breaking news, as well as the bulk of earning seasons reports
- Gather and analyze data using mathematical models and statistical techniques
- Help prepare short notes, tables, and charts that present research results
- Handle client requests and sales requests independently
- You will have 2-3 years working experience in Equity Research focused on Utilities and Renewables.
- He/she must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. He/she will be required to help prepare reports for clients. He/she must be able to explain his/her work to others. He/she may give presentations, explain reports, or advise clients on economic issues.
- Strong knowledge of HK/China Renewable stocks.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (Reading/Writing/Speaking) is a must.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.