Equity Research Writing Analysts
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Equity Research Writing Analysts in Property, Financials, Consumer & Gaming/ Lodging/ Leisure Sectors
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Conduct sector research; communicate with investors; facilitate commercialization of research products
- Cover stocks as lead analyst
- Study market fundamentals, including thorough quantitative and qualitative research
- Conduct regular marketing/ client meeting
- Proactively participate in company events/ tours/ NDRs
- Coordinate internally to facilitate ECM projects
- Work location: Hong Kong (preferred) or Shenzhen.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- More than 4 years of relevant working experience with track record;
- Strong industrial knowledge, financial modeling skills, good communication and writing skills;
- Proficient English and Mandarin in both writing and speaking;
- Strong inner drive and good working attitude.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.