Our client is a well-established State-Owned Bank with securities and related financial services.
- Build financial models, conduct and update all valuation comparison for the stocks related to the sectors assigned;
- Conduct due diligence on the sector and company coverage assigned, including meeting with corporate management, conducting site visits, checking with the supply chain for updates on demand, supply, cost, etc.;
- Write sector research reports to analyze the industry outlook and identify investment ideas;
- Engaged in time-sensitive deal related projects to analyze and value companies that plan to be listed;
- Understand business models of various players in the industry and write detailed stock coverage initiation reports, to establish the target prices and earnings estimates;
- Write timely updates and update earnings estimates/target price on company news and developments around the sector;
- Conduct meetings and provide investment recommendations on the sector to (institution) investors;
- Organize events to provide investors with access to corporate management and industry specialists.
- Related bachelor degree or above;
- Candidates with Accounting designations (CPA/CA) and CFA qualification are preferred;
- At least 5 years experience in covering the relevant sector with experience in consumer industry, or career background in the consumer industry or accounting;
- Strong command of Excel modelling and charting;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.