Equity Technical and Quantitative Analyst, Research Department
- Salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Galaxy International Financial Holdings Limited
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Be part of our equity research team in Hong Kong to use technical and quantitative analysis to generate insights on markets, commodities and individual stocks.
- Be part of our equity research team in Hong Kong to use technical and quantitative analysis to generate insights on markets, commodities and individual stocks;
- Use technical analysis, quantitative processes and evaluationof large dataset to identify the market signals, and use these to predict potential returns;
- Partner closely with sales/marketing, providing quant proof statements to both internal sales teams and external clients. Independently publish research insight notes and present at industry conferences;
- Actively source new ideas and collaborate with other research teams;
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as required.
- 3 years or more research working experience in technical and quantitative analysis, preferably on the sell-side;
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing large datasets, index weightings, equity factor model and fundamental research;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Mandarin not required. Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to present quant findings clearly to institutional sales team and clients;
- Team oriented; able to collaborate with the equity research team and complement their fundamental research to complement quantitative ideas;
- University degree. Professional qualification an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.