Equity research- VP
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International.
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
Our client is leading Chinese Asset management and they are mainly focusing on Equity, Fixed income, ETF and quant fund.
- Conduct in-depth equity research and evaluation on specified sectors;
- Develop, maintain and update quantitative financial models and related databases;
- Track and gather news and information from target companies and sectors;
- Conduct interviews and maintain good relationship with research target companies;
- Prepare research reports and carry out client presentation;
- Provide research support according to all relevant departments’ request.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in equity research gained from Banking or Financial Institutes;
- Preferably with sector expertise either in mining or Base materials.
- Experienced in financial modelling and familiar with Bloomberg functionalities;
- Degree holder preferably in economics, finance, business or accounting;
- Strong data searching, gathering, modelling and information research experiences;
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Manager and Associate
Please kindly contact directly to: email@example.com (Attn: Gordon) and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. thank you.