Exchange Traded Derivatives Execution Sales Trader
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Nov 17
Are you an experienced, confident Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD) sales trader? Are your market analysis skills second to none? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– provide seamless coverage to our ETD customers with a very high level of attention to detail and accuracy
– assist our ETD Clearing Sales relationship managers in providing excellent service and wide coverage solutions to our strategic partners
– develop client relationships, giving them market information, commentary and best execution service
– make strategic plans to expand existing client base
– identify issues affecting clients and make market-making traders aware of relevant issues
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Exchange Traded Derivatives team in Hong Kong. We have a successful derivatives franchise covering both Over-the-Counter and Listed product across voice execution and electronic trading. Our role is to offer a complete suite of front-to-back one stop solutions. We help our clients access the investments that match their specific objectives.
Your experience and skills
– experience in providing first class execution services in listed derivatives
– experience in executing via voice trading and e-trading platforms
– sales experience: establishing requirement and pitching solutions
– excellent presentation and communication skills
– very analytical, with a knack for analyzing intraday stock and market patterns
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
– outwardly confident and able to work well under pressure
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.