Exec/Analyst, Client Experience - Retail Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 Jul 18 2018-07-14
Please refer to detailed JD
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Be part of our Client Experience Team to support the complaints handling in a professional manner so as to recover customer's confidence in the Bank and if possible to turn complaints to business; to safeguard the Bank's good image in the public and reinforce the Bank's integrity. The incumbent will have to identify and escalate to senior management of Client Experience Team the potential threats and opportunities to the Bank.
- To review and create the complaint and negative feedback in the complaint management system and assign cases to the case handler for handling upon receiving them from various channels.
- To conduct quality assurance test and work closely with respective Team Heads to identify and mitigate risk that would impact the overall complaint handling process.
- To perform regular or ad hoc analysis as per Business or Regulator requirement.
- To ensure the reports reviewed are fully in compliance with the Regulatory and Group guidelines and policy.
- To reinforce the Bank's integrity and reputation.
- Initiate and follow-up, when appropriate, process / service improvement programs.
- Identify potential threats / frauds / areas which need instant rectification / improvement, and also business opportunities, and escalate them to appropriate parties for follow-up actions.
- Provide administrative support to the department.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Tertiary education with relevant experience in banking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer focus and assertive.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Sound knowledge of retail banking services and product features will be an advantage.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.