- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- FountainCap Research & Investment (H.K.) Co. Ltd.
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
We are recruiting the below full-time execution trader position based in Hong Kong. Compensation package will be competitive.
FountainCap Research & Investment (Hong Kong) Ltd is a long-only equity fund manager focusing on global long-term opportunities that benefit from China's fundamental transformation. Currently the firm manages two offshore domiciled funds and segregated portfolios for renowned institutional investors. In 2018, FountainCap won the “China Equity Rising Star” Award of Asset Management Company of the Year from The Asset magazines. In 2017, FountainCap is the only firm that has won both "Private Fund Company Award”(“私募管理公司奖”) and “Private Fund Investment Manager Award”(“投资经理奖”) in the long-only equity category at the first Oversea Golden Bull Fund Awards (首届海外基金金牛奖).
Execution Trader Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Execute equity trades for HK, US, China and other major Asian markets
• Prepare day-end trade summary for Investment Team review and Operation team reconciliation.
• Provide market-color and relevant stock trading color to investment team
• Work closely with Operation team to enhance trade efficiencies and technological infrastructure
• Perform regular best-execution assessment together with Operation team
• Manage day-to-day relationships with execution brokers
• Handle investor due diligence on trade-related areas
• Ad-hoc duties as required, including but not limited to equity research support and assistance to operation/risk/data analytics reporting
• Bachelor degree or above from reputable universities.
• >5 years of trading experience in China, Hong Kong and global stock market
• Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines
• Diligence, attention to detail and accuracy is critical
• Familiar with Bloomberg AIMS and other trading technologies such as Hundsun, Trader Insight etc.
• Knowledgeable on execution/dealing related compliance, conduct and risk issues
• Capable to establish and build relationships with counterparties over time
• Fluent in both English and Mandarin