Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Market Rate
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Our client a successful fund house/custodian is looking to hire a very senior Executive Assistant/ Office Manager based in Hong Kong.
- Extensive travel arrangements, ensuring all bookings are in line with travel policy
- Calendar management – Ensure managers’ & team’s calendars are consistent and up to date.
- Client meetings management - Coordinate/schedule client meetings for managers + confirm final agenda schedule with presenters.
- Answer incoming calls for the teams
- Client events logistics coordination including presentation materials, premiums packing and courier,
- Attend to clients/guests upon their arrival.
- Client Meeting schedule in global offices - Prepare travel agenda, coordinate with assistants in global offices to ensure a smooth running of the meetings.
- Video /audio conference setup among regional / global offices.
- Process expense reports and reimbursements through an in-house system.
- Work with global counterparts on travel & meetings of international visitors.
- Prepare client reports and meeting books
- CRM database maintenance
- Collaboration with a team of assistants on the coordination of large-scale and high profile internal events and meetings
- Candidates Key Requirement - This candidate must have experience in leading admin assistants. Please note that this is a key requirement of this role.
- Should have 10 to 15 years of experience in the financial services industry supporting senior professionals.
Please send your application to email@example.com and if you are successful, you will receive a call you immediately.
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5124.