Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
To participate and play a key role in the strategy development and fund raising efforts the for Asia private credit funds and direct investments.
- Researching and tracking leads on prospective fund investors globally focused on Asia private credit strategies. Building and maintaining relationships with the fund’s management on an on-going basis. Maintain an investor communications program and respond to investor requests and inquiries with the fund manager.
- Strong investor base network (i.e. Asia private credit strategies) via multi-channels including financial institutions, family offices, etc.; in-depth understanding of LP/direct investors’ investment decision criteria and processes.
- Developing fund raising strategies and execution program to achieve fund raising targets, including the coordination all roadshow schedules and logistics and due diligence meetings;
- Drafting, managing and maintaining all external materials (including marketing/pitch materials, offering memo/documents, etc)
- Develop research and monitor developments in the Asia private credit GP market
- Ability to liaise well with internal stakeholders including legal, compliance, finance, etc.
- Minimum 9 years of relevant investor relations/capital raising experience with financial institutions (e.g. pension, insurance, fund of funds) and family offices; previous experience in fund raising work for private capital funds (i.e. private equity / credit) is highly preferred
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin (work experience in both Asia/non-Asia firms)
- Strong analytical ability, time management and relationship management skills
- Highly motivated individual team player demonstrating perseverance and results orientated
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Master’s or Postgraduate degree in finance or related subjects with strong academic background from top tier universities