- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Executive Director, DAC Advisory, WMPS
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity arises in the Wealth Markets Products and Sales Team as Direct Access Client Advisory expertise.We are currently looking for Direct Access Client (DAC) Advisory of Wealth Markets Products and Sales (WMPS) with Fixed Income focus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To support Head of DAC Advisory WMPS HK to develop and manage direct access client business
- To manage highly sophisticated trading clients and internal RMs to improve existing products' sales so as to improve client experience and hence, deliver business results
- To work closely with Team head and Markets to take necessary actions as to attain business goals
- To liaise with Group Wealth Management for business proposition alignment and comply with Group Policies and Standards
- To meet with High Net Worth Clients from time to time as a products specialist
- To provide timely and regular market intelligence, opportunistic trade ideas and trade execution across multiple asset classes to relationship managers/clients
- To carry out day to day business activities for internal and /or client direct supported by the department and team.
- To build a good relationship with internal and/or external clients that able to generate revenue from clients' trading.
- To work closely with relationship managers and/or clients for continual enrichment of Fixed Income products knowledge
- To work closely with various business partners and clients to achieve best returns in the active portfolio basis.
- Handle client on-boarding and order execution
- Provide market update to internal stakeholders and clients
- Comply advisory process for WMPS DAC
- Comply with WMPS Dealing System procedure
- Assist and lead platform development to improve work efficiency
- To provide guidance and back up to the team members where necessary
- To work closely with Risk and Control Team to ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities and timely resolution of risk issues
- University graduate with solid experience in financial market and investment products
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong knowledge in Fixed Income products across different asset classes
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Good in I.T. including Microsoft Excel Macros/VBA and extensive experience in system integration and implementation.
- Experience of dealing with Bloomberg
- Well-versed with SFC & HKMA rules and regulations and extensive experience in dealing with regulatory authorities
- Result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey. Apply Now!