Our client is a large international investment bank. The Structured Equity Derivatives Trading desk in Hong Kong is covering the Equities Flow and Solutions Trading book within Asia Pacific. To work with Equity Sales and financial Engineers teams across Asia Pacific to deliver effective trading support.
- Management and development of the Structured Equity Derivatives Trading Desk in Asia
- Managing the Asia stock derivatives books with a major on Japanese stocks
- Marking of Asian stocks under our scope (Equity Trading - Flow and Solutions)
- Pricing of new structures for client as and when requested:
- --The client base includes retail aggregators, private banks, and institutional investors
- --The products include Equity flow and solutions on stocks but could include some indices (e.g. dispersion trades)
- Promoting the stocks business with sales by pushing new structures and recycling risks.
- Maintaining awareness of all market trends and developments, economic and financial data and other important factors likely to affect the trading books
- Master or Bachelor Degree graduate, preferably with strong financial engineering background,
- 10+ years relevant experience with a strong banking background
- Good knowledge in equity structured and derivatives products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly motivated
- Able to speak English and other languages
- Very good presentation skills oral and written
- Strong attention to detail, rigorous.
- Very numerically sound.
- Focus on developing a client-centric culture: be proactive to provide the best service to external and internal clients.