Executive Secretary, BP2S (Securities Services)
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas Securities Services is among the world leaders in the securities services industry. BP2S is ranked 5 th in the world in terms of assets under custody and is ranked the first non-American securities services provider. We have an A rating by Standard and Poor's.
Our mission is to ensure smooth and secure financial transactions for our clients (banks, brokers, institutional investors and corporates) and to protect their assets across all markets. Our clients are: fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, superannuation funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers. We help our clients to focus on their key activities and become more efficient by taking charge of their middle and back office services (especially for brokers, investment banks and asset managers in Europe, USA and Asia Pacific).
We operate in all classes - equities, bonds, mutual funds, investment funds, listed derivatives, OTC derivatives and alternative funds and structured products. We are present in over 100 markets worldwide with Assets under Custody of USD9, 070 billion and process 85 million transactions each year.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a new Team Assistant whom will mainly support Client Delivery team.
1. Perform standard & complex secretarial duties and support to assigned managers
(Business units of Head of Client Delivery HK & Head of Banking Operations APAC)
2. General administration support to BNP Paribas Securities Services, depending on demand and in full coordination with the other Executive Secretary. 3. Preparation of documents and presentation materials when required. Proof material for errors and ensure layout is in line with the Bank's style. 4. Handling of internal and external correspondences. Maintenance and filing of documents. 5. Collect information needed by supervisor for conferences, meetings and reports. 6. Schedule and co-ordinate meetings and facilities which may include travel and lodging arrangements. 7. Receive, handle and transfer phone calls and messages within the department promptly and courteously. Visitor reception and telephone screening. 8. Keep confidential to all sensitive reports/analyses/clients information/other information of the Bank. 9. Other ad hoc / additional assignments when required. 10. Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework. 11. Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan. 12. Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Computer literacy, in particular well versed in Outlook, Word (English and Chinese) , Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong organizing skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Fluent spoken and written language of English is a must. Cantonese, Mandarin or French is a plus
- At least 5 years' relevant experience - personal / executive assistant to senior managers
- General knowledge of banking operations would be a plus
- Completed any formal s ecretarial t rainings
- Able to work under high pressure with efficiency and accuracy