Expense settlement clerk, 1yr contract
My client is 1st tier corporate and investment bank looking for an experienced settlement/ accounting clerk to join their team. Key Responsibilities
- Settle vendors invoices. Ensure all the invoices are processed with proper supporting document and approval.
- Process staff reimbursement.
- Invoice scanning and input data and post entries in payment related systems e.g. Concur, OPTIM and ISIS systems etc.
- Process fixed assets payments and FA booking in ISIS systems.
- Issue Cashier Orders, prepare TT payment in OPTIM, process payments through RAMSES.
- Answer general enquiries in relation to payments.
- Input FOREX rates in BLOFI for foreign currency payment.
- Prepare recharging invoice of entities and other branches and follow up account receivables.
- Prepare SAW daily and monthly report.
- Handle ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Secondary or above with good accounting knowledge
- 3-5 years of relevant experiences
- Experience in Accounting postings, LCC certificate holder is a plus
- Experience in SAP or Concur preferred
- Sensitive to numbers and detail-minded
- Communicative in English (written and spoken)