Our client member is an international investment management firm based in Hong Kong. They manage long-term capital for highly sophisticated professional investors and clients globally. They focus on deep-dive, bottom-up fundamental research. They invest globally and across sectors but have a particularly strong emphasis on the technology, consumer, and internet sectors. They are particularly looking for candidates who have studied IT related courses before moving to the investment or consulting fields.
- Supporting the CIO using own bottom up fundamental analysis process to create alpha;
- Focus on the consumer and TMT sectors;
- Regular report writing to present investment thesis and explain rationale behind target prices;
- Creating and managing fundamental equity long / short strategies.
- Around 6+ years in venture capital, private equity or consulting;
- Degree in software/computer science. Masters degree preferred;
- Very capable and highly ambitious;
- Extremely confident, with excellent communication skill.