• Report to the FICC MO head and work with MO team to support FICC department in the trade booking, and PNL calculation, and supports the business during the lifecycle of a trade; before, during and after trade execution.
• Maintain and enhance quality trade management automation of multi-asset classes (including Fixed Income and Structured Products etc) of investment products.
• Responsible for trade management and Operations control functions, E.g. Intersystem reconciliation, Trade Capture, and regulatory reporting, etc.
• Effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external parties during daily trade reconciliation, calculation and reports.
• 3 years' relevant experience in data analysis
• Experience in vba automation and database management preferred
• Familiar with Fixed Income Products including bond, derivatives and structure products
• Proficient in Excel VBA & Access - Hands on experience to develop and modify Macro spreadsheet
• Immediately available is an advantage