Our Client is an International dealer broker with strong footprint in HK. It provides sales and execution services to institutional clients and is active on a global scale across asset classes, with branches/ companies located in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney. They are currently looking for both senior and mid level FICC Sales professional to join their team.
- Provide Fixed Income sales coverage to Financial Institutions or corporate that has either PRC, South Asia or South East Asia background.
- Develop new clients as well as maintaining current client relationships.
- Work as part of and contribute to the success of a top-rated team.
- Report to the Head of Global credit.
- Generate trade ideas and compile market information for clients.
- Liaise with MO and support functions to ensure the smooth allocation and settlement of trades
- Candidate who has decent PRC, South Asia or South East Asia client base.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of sales experience that is related to either Credit, FICC or bonds sales.Strong English language ability is essential and good command in respective regional language base on the background of your clientele.
- Strong and transferable client relationships preferred
- 2-5 years of related experience in Credit, FICC or bonds sales.Attention to detail, good communication skills and team player
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please send an updated resume to: