Eton Clarke is working closely with an investment bank in their search for an FICC Structurer focusing on public credit side. Our client is a leading platform in the market that has consistently been delivering pnl.
- Supporting the structurers for marketing and execution for bespoke structuring solutions in FICC (fixed income, currency and commodities).
- Working side by side with clients from the introduction of products and trade ideas.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- 2 – 5 years direct work experience in FICC structuring, trading, DCM, or Loan execution and structured finance.
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese
- Be located in Hong Kong or willing to relocate.