FIM Business Developer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Dec 17
Are you a self-starting and motivated individual who enjoys acquiring new business and deepening client relationships in situations needing structured thinking, diligent follow up and creative thinking?
This role requires you to:
- Acquire and develop Financial Intermediary (FIM) relationships within Wealth Management;
- Target the FIM market systematically – traditional Asset Managers as well as Private Label Funds (PLFs) – with a special focus on building expertise (structures, onboarding processes which include admin tasks, commercial proposition) in the PLF segment;
- Acquire new FIMs and PLFs, and deepen relationships with existing ones by offering service excellence, introducing them to our full bank offering, and building close, trusting relationships with them;
- Work closely with the respective internal experts and drive implementation of Due Diligence, onboarding, account opening, account servicing and account reviews; and
- Be the point person for Market Client Advisors, and internal experts across locations and booking centres and work collaboratively with them to grow the segment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working with the Financial Intermediaries team in the Wealth Management Division, and part of the global Investment Products and Services (IPS) B2B segment, primarily interacting with external asset managers, multi-family offices and private label fund managers.
Your experience and skills
− experience in business development, working on acquisition and development of long term relationships with sophisticated, demanding clients;
− understanding of the institutional sales process, awareness of and a network in the financial intermediary segment;
− understanding of legal, compliance and operational issues relating to WM client onboarding especially in the financial intermediary and fund management segments
− a strong and structured thinker and communicator, and can take internal and external partners through complex onboarding and business development processes;
− an experienced business developer especially in working with experienced bankers and asset managers;
− a team player;
− proactive and motivated individual who can work independently.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.