- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 Oct 17
FM eCommerce Application Support Specialist
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.FXOptions
- Support FX Options pricing engine
- Integration with Blade
- Address support queries from Blade PSS and Business about FX Options pricing issues
- Engagement with strats team for cortex
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* SME role to provide BAU Application support to the Financial markets Ecommerce business.
* eFX and eRates Application support
* High Severity incident management
* Change coordination and implementation
* Problem Management
* Engagement with multiple teams within and outside the bank to resolve key production impacting issues
* Root Cause Analysis
* Operational Risk Management.
* Participate in Disaster Recovery/BCM drills
* Performance/stability reviews/improvements
* Put forward ideas to improve automation and/or efficiency, and own through to implementation
* Adhere to Change Control and Fault Reporting Procedures
* Participate in weekend on-call and public holiday support rotation
Qualifications and Skills
* Strong functional knowledge of Financial FX products like spot, NDF, swaps etc.
* Strong functional knowledge of Financial Rates productions like Bonds, Treasuries etc.
* Ability to drive incident bridges by involving all the relevant parties and progressing the issues / outages to closure
* Complete understanding of end to end trade lifecycle
* Knowledge of FX FIX connectivity & Client onboarding
* Very good knowledge of ITRS Geneos / Oracle SQL / KDB
* ION Marketview server side and GUI.
* Ability to own and drive small/ad-hoc project work and deliver to its closure
* Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and analytical skills
* Self starter, able to self manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others.
* Strong shell/Perl scripting skills. Ability to automate manual task and seek continuous improvement in support performance
* Good working knowledge of Splunk and ability to write reports using splunk
* Good understanding in infrastructure setup, O/s memory management, capacity review
* Good understanding in networking concepts and ability to trouble shoot and understand latency issues
* Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver.
* Strong team player.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.