My client, an elite global investment bank, is looking for a Project Manager - FO/BO Derivatives to join their fast growing team.
- Product Management. Develop, maintain, and implement strategic product roadmap aligned to Fixed Income & EQ DRVT business requirements in line with overall IT strategy.
- Demand Management. Work with Business, Back Office and IT Delivery on demand, pipeline and prioritization covering MTB and CTB.
- Stakeholder Management. Work closely with sales, traders, ops, PCG, Finance, Risk and IT Delivery team and be the bridge between these teams
- Communication. Provide high quality and accurate high level and detailed communication and transparency of technology to Business and Technology groups and stakeholders in a concise and timely manner.
- Be flexible to assist in business analysis or testing from time to time when necessary
- Around 8-10+ years of experience in project management, business analysis and service delivery preferably at a global Investment Bank or leading Broker / Dealer.
- Strong Derivatives domain knowledge (either Fixed Income and/or EQ DRVT)
- Experienced and proven track record in implementation of IT projects from inception to business as usual
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills within business and technology
- A strong appreciation of key DRVT business drivers (Fixed Income & EQ) and an understanding of the IT impact upon the business Front-to-Back
- Superior inter-personal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills; Clear and confident communication style
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Cantonese/Mandarin preferred but not required
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put FO/BO Derivatives (EQ & Fixed Income) Project Manager - Global Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Equity FIX Application Support & Relationship Management - Global Hedge Fund
2) CIO - Leading Financial Institution
3) Head of Infrastructure - Leading Bank