FVP, Relationship Manager, Financial Institution
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
A leading international bank is looking for Senior Relationship Manager to focus on the Financial Institutions and Non-Bank FI portfolios.
As a senior relationship manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Financial Institutions and Non-Bank FI clients; such as insurance, brokers, dealers and fund house. You will be handling a full range of banking products such as cash management, trade finance, loans, insurance, treasury and investment products. In addition, you will also be assisting to perform KYC, credit and financial analysis.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A university degree in business management or equivalent,
- Relevant banking experience with a proven track record in sales and client relationship building, exposure in NBFI is preferred
- A good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Outgoing and Passionate approach to work
- Strong product knowledge including cash management, trade finance, treasury, insurance and investment products
- Strong credit skills (experience with credit proposals)
- Self-drive and strong presentation skills
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.