FXLM Operations, Securities & Derivatives Senior Manager, Vice President
Sec & Derivatives Senior Manageris an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to manage the daily operations for a larger Cash and Trade Operations unit, consisting of multiple teams performing related tasks. Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operations for multiple teams and several unit supervisors and ensure teams meet performance and quality expectations
- Manage staff resource allocation while assisting with the development and oversight of the budget
- Resolve complex and highly variable issues with significant departmental impact
- Evaluate performance and make recommendations for training/development, pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining workflow standards
- Contribute to the objectives of the entire Transaction Services function
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience in a related senior level role with experience in trade / cash operations and management
- Proven experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Cash Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting