FX Client Advisory Services Sales Trader
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Oct 17
Are you passionate about FX trading ? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We are looking for someone who can:
- provide FX coverage to a specific country team of client advisors - recommending FX product ideas, including cash and derivatives
- educate client advisors in areas of FX related product ideas
- represent the FX team at corporate forums to speak about trade ideas
- be the conduit to surfacing suitable FX DAC for direct access coverage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
FX Client Advisory Solutions (CAS) in HK provide FX/ PM/ Commodity trade advisory and execution solutions to internal client advisors. We also engaged in client meetings and strategic discussions with Chief investment Office(CIO) in order to provide best solutions to our HNW, UHNW and Global UHNW clients.
Your experience and skills
-between 2-5 years of experience in the FX markets in a sales/ dealing function
-good understanding and knowledge of FX Spot, Derivative and Structured Products trading
-good understanding and experience in margin trading
- passionate about your work and looking to grow your career in FX Advisory business
- fluent in business Mandarin to service North Asia clients
- a person of high integrity and possess sound understanding of regulatory environment
- someone who possesses the ability to comprehend the market opportunities understanding the complex economic market variables
- able to comprehend the risk associated with various structures
- able to excel in a high stress environment
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.