FX Technology Sales
- Negotiable DOE
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Squared Financial
- 15 Oct 18
Exciting "shape your own sales role" opportunity for 2 fluent Mandarin and English speaking candidates with relevant sales and client relationship experience in the FX Technology industry.
We are recruiting 2 FX Technology Sales candidates on behalf of our HK based sister company - Squared Advisary Services Ltd (SASL). In start up "Year 1" SASL are looking to provide financial technology services and solutions into the Chinese market. The technology solutions and services include trading platform setup solution, liquidity solutions, white label solutions and FIX API technology.
Typical duties for this role will include:
- Researching your market in China
- Prospecting and lead development
- Travelling to network, develop and maintain leads, deliver presentations and close business
- Inputting of all prospecting and business development activities into a CRM
- Drafting proposals for new business
- Keeping up to date with what is on trend in the business and being able to offer expert knowledge to a client in the set-up of the technology and its limitations (Full training and access to a client support team will be provided)
- Agreeing and achieving business targets set with the Managing Director
- Engagement with the marketing activities and strategy to build the company brand and establish the company as a respected provider of services
Background and experience required:
To apply for this role you will:
- be fluent in business Mandarin
- be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written Putonghua and English fluency coupled with a knowledge of the lingo/jargon specific to the financial services technology we provide
- be able to demonstrate familiarity with PRC companies and individuals
- have a track record of setting and achieving sales targets
- be comfortable working alone and be available to travel for two weeks at a time in China and to European headquarters if required
- Candidates with experience and strong knowledge of trading technologies will have a distinct advantage.
Working for SASL you will have the opportunity to be part of a new growing company that will provide a stable, flexible working environment where you will have an opportunity to contribute to the direction and overall success of the business. Pay is neogitable depending on experience and commission is awarded on sales generated.