- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 18
Location: Hong KongAs the Facilities Specialist, you will be responsible for providing facilities and front desk support in the Moody's Investors Service Hong Kong office.
Your key responsibilities will be;
Facilities management support
- Co-ordinate service requests for reactive, preventive and planned maintenance schedules for office equipment, M&E, fabrics, fixtures, fittings, safety and security equipment and supervise the workers where appropriate
- Manage the installs, moves, repairs, overtime HVAC and fire safety aid maintenance
- Provide 24x7 emergency response and backup support for operational staff in handling on-call facilities emergencies as well as ensure compliance with security policies and practices, especially related to physical security of facilities
- Ensure adequate office supplies at all times including grocery and office consumables
- Act as primary facilities contact with landlord's building management team
- Manage facilities service provider and office assistant, supervise periodic maintenance work
- Provide support to business operations in coordination with other members of the Corporate Services Department staff, for the following functional areas: (i) business continuity, (ii) procurement and sourcing, (iii) real estate and project management
- Supports corporate contingency planning/business continuity efforts
- Supports recovery effort in time of disaster to recover the company's critical business function
- Invoice verification before forwarding to Accounts team for payment processing, ensure accurate and timely processing of payables.
- Access card control to comply with the company access control policy for employees and overseas visitors
- Monitor and report monthly spend against budget to the AVP Real Estate.
- Establish and maintain filing system for correspondence, contracts, vendors and manage key register record
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Field incoming telephone calls, greet and attend to visitor and guest in a professional and efficient manner
- Access control to comply with the company access control policy for external visitors and guests
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and courier services
- Manage meeting room bookings and set up, ensure tidiness of premises particular the Reception area and meeting facilities
- Assist meeting arrangement of overseas visitors and liaise with the corresponding overseas administrative support on meeting planning
- Administer the provision of the corporate letterheads and envelopes printing requests
- Ensure adequate office supplies at all times including stationery, groceries and office consumables
- Work closely with other business units in daily office work
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Finance, Building Services - INTL
- Tertiary qualifications with 5 years of relevant work experience of facility management in a professional / corporate environment
- Able to multi-task, flexible in shifting priorities and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mature and proactive, highly organized; efficient and superior attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to negotiate with analytical skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English, Chinese and Mandarin are essential
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Facilities Coordinator.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.