Finance Director - PRC Private Enterprise established in HK - lucrative
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Services Hong Kong
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Our Client: Our client is an expanding financial services and wealth management group that provides financial services, wealth management, trust and investment services to a selection of high net worth clients across Asia, North America and Europe.
• To oversee a full spectrum of Financial, Accounting function for this private financial group.
• To provide long term strategic advice to the Directors and Group Management on commercial deals
• Oversee the month-end reporting & analysis and management reporting, budgeting & forecasting and ensuring compliance with Hong Kong Accounting Standards, SFC, CGSE & AML regulatory requirements, Hong Kong Inland Revenue Ordinance and any applicable Ordinances.
• Manage a team of qualified accountants and professional staff and be the integral resource of financial information for Management and Group Management across Hong Kong and Macau
• Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, listing rules and Companies Ordinance requirements.
• Take initiative in delivering accounting and finance support to investment projects, M&A deals and related projects.
• Finance Industry experience with some experience working with a Private PRC organisation • CPA or recognized professional qualifications and at least 7 years of management experience;
• Minimum 15 years of accounting and finance experience, with experience in handling consolidation under IFRSs and HK tax compliance;
• BIG 4 experience ESSENTIAL – you will not be considered without it.
• ESSENTIAL Experience in a privately run PRC enterprise - you will not be considered without it
• Must also have international experience working in PRC, US and European markets. • Hands on experiences in handling statutory financial reporting and familiar with Hong Kong financial reporting requirements
• Good communication skill, analysing skill and problem solving skill; • Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel spreadsheet and Chinese word processing;
• Fluent written and spoken Mandarin ESSENTIAL and English;
If you match all these criteria please apply to the link or contact Paul Gallagher at 22810015 or email me at paul_gallagher(at)kellyservices.com.hk