Finance Director, Private Equity Real Estate Fund
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Requires 10+ years’ finance experience in a real estate fund or developer, reporting to the Group CFO in the UK, Hong Kong based in a global company
- Requires 10+ years’ finance experience in a real estate fund or developer
- Reporting to the Group CFO in the UK
- Hong Kong based in a global company
Redpath Partners are currently representing a global Private Equity Real Estate Fund who have a strong regional presence across Asia. The group requires a senior person to take a lead in the finance function across Asia Pacific, reporting back to the Group CFO in the UK, to cover accounting, finance, treasury and taxation for the fund.
Working closely with the CFO, with regular interaction with partners, you will be responsible for overseeing the group accounting and financial activities of the group in Asia Pacific. These areas include overseeing tax planning for the fund management group and operating procedures. Also, you will oversee the private equity fund accounting and administration and investment transactions support.
Working closely with the Group Chief Finance Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day accounting and finance function of the property group, providing support to the Group CFO in areas such as financial strategy, investment analysis, treasury management, tax planning, legal and fiscal management.
- Participating in developing new business, specifically assisting the CFO in identifying new funding opportunities.
- Overseeing cash flow planning, cash investment, and financial strategies.
- Assess organisational performance against both the annual budget and the company’s long-term strategy.
- Prepare consolidated accounts and analysis and is responsible for ensuring that all timelines pertaining to accounting, budgeting, administration and audit are met.
- Ensuring appropriate internal control systems are documented and in place for all the business groups.
- Keeping up to date of legal, tax and company law matters as applicable in different jurisdictions and ensuring the group’s secretarial records are up to date and maintained efficiently.
To be successful, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years relevant finance and accounting experience gained within a real estate development environment.
- CPA qualified
- Relevant working experience in the property sector
- Proven understanding of accounting, reporting and compliance requirements for a real estate developer.
- Prior experience in fund tax or background in taxation in accounting firm preferred
- Strong working knowledge on taxation of Hong Kong and regional countries is preferred
- Supervisory skills and able to give clear instructions to subordinate(s)
- Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations
- Good in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To explore this opportunity further please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.