The Company Our client is one of the most well established state owned infrastructure and real estate investment company as well as a leading construction company from an international view. They are currently looking for a finance professional who has the experience in major infrastructure, construction or real estate investment projects to join them as their Finance Director, the selected candidate is expected to to be one of the key stake holder of an oversea project in either Cambodia or Brazil. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Reporting to the CFO,Chairman, and Chief Executive
- Work with the E-board members / ownership in developing and implementing business strategies.
- In charge of financial accounting, financial management and financial information system construction;
- Oversee all investment strategies for the group, including in terms of oversea real estate and infrastructure projects
- Carry out the management intention of the group in accordance with the local conditions and execute the financial decision of the group to ensure that the decision is effectively implemented;
- Represent the firm in liaising and negotiations with banks & other financial institutions, including fund raising & PE activities.
- Responsible for the set-up and implementation of various financial systems and financial internal control systems.
- In-depth production and operation, correct cost accounting, and regularly submit cost analysis reports and financial comprehensive reports.
- Prepare financial reports that comply with local regulations and group requirements base on international financial reporting standards, Chinese accounting standards and assigned regional accounting standards, for ensuring that the financial reports are timely, accurate, complete, true, and fair reflect the financial status and operating results of the project company;
- Oversee the fund management of the project company, prepare the fund plan according to the requirements of the group, strictly manage the funds and ensure the safety of the funds, make full use of the funds to create benefits, and submit regular fund management reports;
- Oversee the project company's asset management and foreign investment property management, to ensure that the physical assets are intact, value preservation and appreciation;
- In charge of budget management, preparation and breakdown. Prepare performance evaluation in conjunction with budget execution, formulate evaluation plans, and submit analysis reports;
- Master local tax regulations (Cambodia or Brazil), conduct reasonable tax planning, avoid unreasonable tax situations, and actively strive for preferential tax policies;
- Responsible for full spectrum of all financial management duties of the company's operation in Hong Kong & PRC
- Review accounting or tax related local laws and regulations, maintain good relations with local authorities, and create a good external environment for the project company to operate;
- Review, design and implement better internal audit procedures;
- Oversee the preparation of consolidated management accounts of the Group
- Review and prepare the annual report / interim reports, announcements, and organise board and shareholders' meetings
- Ensure efficient tax planning for all companies / investments within the Group;
- Represent the firm in liaising with the HK IRD, ensuring that the firm’s tax returns are submitted in correct and timely manner.
- Holder of university degree or better in finance / accounting or business related discipline
- Holder of professional qualification of Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum 8 years or more of relevant working experience in a finance function with extensive knowledge in Finance, accounting, internal control, and with minimum 3 years management experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in Mandarin is necessary, candidate who can speak French, Russian or Spanish have an advantage.
- Stable working hour.
- Friendly company culture.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme