Finance Division - AVP - Open to big 4 candidates
- Base salary plus discretionary bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC International Holdings Limited
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Successful candidates should have sound knowledge of the new regulatory reporting and accounting standard。
Established in Hong Kong, ICBC International delivers the full spectrum of financial services between Greater China and the world. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of the largest financial group in the world, ICBC International is the sole licensed platform of ICBC. Our market-driven, rapid growth is built on absolute integrity, a vast source of highly valuable assets and the empowerment of individual talents with innovative solutions. At ICBC International we believe that our cross-cultural leadership is the key to our long-term success. In a diversified and complex world, we value pro-active teamwork, openness to new ideas and encourage autonomous decision-making to explore growth opportunities in our clients’ behalf.
- Lead the implementation of new regulatory reporting and accounting standard, such as IFRS9, IRR, etc.
- Produce quality investment management information supporting management decision
- Performing due diligence on valuation, accounting treatments, and taxation of investment products which complies with accounting standards, tax laws, and disclosure requirements, and strengthening of related financial analysis.
- Responsible for consolidated financial statement and monthly management accounts and related reports
- Assist in any ad hoc assignments if necessary
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting, or other related discipline with CPA, ACCA or CFA qualification
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in accounting firm/investment banking industries
- Strong knowledge and experience in accounting standards, financial analysis, regulatory and statutory reporting/compliance requirements, especially the new accounting and regulatory reporting requirements
- Good teamplayer with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English