Finance FP & A Group Manager, SVP
The Financial Planning and Analysis Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi's financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to manage professional team(s)/department(s) and apply analytical thinking/knowledge of data analysis methodologies to create and analyze reports that gauge Citi's alignment with forecasted performance. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of finance professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Drive forward looking processes including forecasts, strategic/operating plans, monthly outlooks, and review results
- Perform analysis and deliver presentations related to the financial performance of Citi and its competitors
- Generate analytics for quarter end flash results, related highlights, Board of Directors reports, and executive management reports as well as lead quarterly competitor reviews, quarterly annotated supplement, and quarterly investment reports
- Lead the estimation of risk capital and embed estimation and other metrics of capital usage into management reports and decision processes
- Prepare/present to senior management and stakeholders on using metrics to evaluate and drive business decisions
- Manage the delivery of full range of services to one or more businesses/geographic regions and interact with peers internally/externally, including regulators and professional organizations
- Advise internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes, and firm/business unit strategy
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience within financial services
- Experience providing financial analysis for monthly forecasts, strategic multi-year forecasts, and annual budgets
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in additional systems including Oracle, Essbase, and SAP
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
- Collaborate with a team of finance professionals (Workstreams and Offshore FPA and Controllers) to support Private Bank
- Provide timely, insightful and actionable financial flash to Private Bank Leadership team on a weekly basis
- Engage with Private Bank Market Managers and banker team heads in strategic planning activities; support business reviews; advise on implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes and firm / business unit strategy.
- Analyze and improve banker productivity metrics and provide support to scorecard target setting and measurement.
- Present financial performance, business trends and Finance related updates at North Asia Banker Team meetings
- Implement broader Finance initiatives leveraging connectivity with country and regional ICG and global CPB FPA teams
- Additional Qualifications:
- Knowledge in Power BI, Tableau and CRM-type system will be a plus
- Strong Mandarin language skill preferred
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting