- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/HLD/FIN) in the application.
- Prepare consolidated management accounts, schedules and financial reporting packages
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses to support group strategic plan and commercial decisions
- Negotiate with banks for syndication loans and make sure interest payment in time
- Work closely with Head Quarter and Subsidiaries
- Liaise with external professional parties, such as company secretary and external auditors
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Degree Holder in Accounting or Business with HKICPA or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience in financial institution, experience from Big 4 is a plus
- Mature team player with strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good computer literacy in MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Good in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.