Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited (“AAPF”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aozora Bank, Ltd. (formerly know as Nippon Credit Bank), a leading bank in Japan. We are now looking for high caliber professionals to support our Finance function.
- Oversee the daily accounting, treasury and finance functions of the Company.
- Monitor Incoming and Outgoing of funds and account payable processing.
- Perform cash management functions including FX exposure monitoring and related treasury functions, and develop cash flow projections.
- Responsible for maintaining full set of ledgers of the Company.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and analysis, and management reports.
- Prepare annual budget/business plan and the related reporting.
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors.
- Handle the tax filings to Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department and other taxation issues.
- Responsible for licensing, regulatory matters of the Company and prepare KYC materials requested by business counterparties.
- Participate in ad-hoc finance and general administration related projects, e.g. office lease renewal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in finance industry, preferably in lending business.
- Good knowledge in accounting standards especially in IFRS9.
- Hand on experience in maintaining general ledger system, SAP.
- Knowledge with electronic payment system such as SWIFT.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese Languages (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Proficiency in PC (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.).
- Independent, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We offer competitive salary package including 5-day work week. Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with full resume stating availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.