Finance Manager - International Investment Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
The client is a leading investment bank whom is looking for an associate with listing rule and FRR reporting experience to join their expanding team.
With a rapid growth and presence in Asia, a leading investment bank has a new headcount for their finance team.
- Prepares and reviews financial returns reports to SFC;
- Ensures financial compliance with SFC rules on a daily basis;
- Supports the accounts function, including handling annual budget, planning, forecasting and monthly operational review report
- Prepare tax computation and relevant supporting schedule
- Assist with the month end closing and prepare month end reconciliations and schedules
- Monitor the internal regulatory limits
- Participate in new system launch and UAT
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA finalist/ qualified holder is an advantage
- Big 4 candidates will be considered
- At least 5 years relevant experience in financial reporting field within the financial services industry
- Good communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.