Finance Manager - Listed US MNC
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
sizable US MNC looking for a Manager level candidate in their regional finance team. click the link for more information!
A sizeable US business management consulting firm which is listed in the NYSE is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their regional team that is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Managing the accounting shared services team, to ensure smooth daily operations and month-end closing activities of all entities in Asia
- Prepare consolidated monthly and quarterly reporting packages, and to respond to queries from country offices in Asia
- Manage and oversee annual statutory audits, tax and secretarial compliance for all of the entities in Asia
- Manage the Internal Control process, ensure that all the policies wordings are updated where necessary
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- An accounting qualification from an international recognised association (CPA, ACCA etc)
- A bachelor degree in relevant discipline from a reputable university
- A minimum of year's of experience in the finance and accounting field and at least 2 of which in a sizeable multinational
- Experience in external audit from big 4 or second tier audit firms is required
- Strong understanding of USGAAP and the accounting standards in various Asian countries is necessary
- Experience in SOX compliance related work is required
- Strong command in English and Chinese is a must
This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance executive to join a team that's growing with lots of opportunity to learn from highly respectable finance leaders, and to develop a regional finance career with a sizable US firm.