As a finance manager/ senior accountant, you will work cross-functionally to ensure the financial reporting of ESOP are in compliance with internal and external requirements; analyze and forecast share-based compensation expenses; and administer the equity incentive plan.
- Ensure the financial reporting of ESOP are in compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP, listing rules and regulations in both Hong Kong and US
- Analyze share-based compensation expenses and communicate to management for major factors of variance
- Handle quarterly disclosure requirements, interim and annual reports
- Preparation of reports for management purpose, including quarterly reports, forecast reports and annual budget.
- Liaise with external service providers for ESOP data management and financial reporting requirements
- Travel to headquarter and other business hubs for internal and external meeting
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines along with a professional accounting qualification
- 6+ years in financial reporting/ audit firm (MUST have exp in BIG FOUR)
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Willing to travel in Asia Pacific
- Able to work independently with efficiency and able to meet tight deadline
- Self-motivated with good personal integrity, analytical and leadership skills
- Previous experience in ESOP management
- Knowledge in Oracle ERP and HFM will be an advantage
- Immediately available