• European Headquarter• Stable company
About Our Client
Insurance firm with European Headquarter expanding in HK Job Description
- Report to Europe directly
- Duties to include having responsibility for the timely and accurate filing of all regulatory returns applicable to the Hong Kong branch and Europe
The Successful Applicant
- Maintain the shared database covering all correspondence with and reports filed to Hong Kong Insurance Authority and the preparation and updating of compliance schedules relevant to the branches.
- Assist the group CFO and Department with the preparation and filing of financial report and accounts and regulatory returns HK office and other matters as necessary and relevant to the accounts, books and ledgers of HK office
- Assist the Group head of Risk and Compliance on risk and compliance matters as necessary.
What's on Offer
- Familiar with Hong Kong Insurance Authority reporting requirements
- Solid working experience in insurance field
- Fluent English and Cantonese is a must
Good culture with work life balance