An attractive opportunity within a globally established Insurer, searching for a Finance Operations Manager to join the Life or Non-Life business unit dependent on the candidate's experience. Joining a team with great working culture and competitive compensation.
My client is an established MNC Composite Insurer looking for an experienced Finance Operations Manager to join their Finance Operations team for either the Life or Non-Life side of the business. The chosen candidate will be directly managing a small team while reporting to the Senior Manager and will be joining a team with a strong corporate culture and great work life balance. The role boasts an attractive package and a strong international brand name within the Insurance Market. Fluency in English and Cantonese is a necessity and prior experience in Insurance is a must.
- Carrying out Finance Operations by directing the team to perform premiums collection, payments, system settlements and reconciliations among others
- Achieve business growth by monitoring finances
- Month end closing
- Overseeing AP AR functions
- Organising bank documentation
- Successful cooperation between other departments
- Ad-hoc duties
- A degree in Accountancy or Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA qualified or comparable qualification highly preferable
- 8 years’ experience within insurance with a preference for managerial experience
- Self-motivated and attentive
- Good English and Chinese communication skills, both written and verbal