Finance Project Manager - Capital Markets Global Bank
- Up to GBP0.00 per annum + Reasonable Increment
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
Join a leading European bank as a project manager, work on streamlining the finance function. This is an excellent opportunity for a BAU accountant or auditor to make the big transition into project management. This is a 12 month contract with a strong track record of being converted to permanent.
Are you in finance? Accounting or audit or similar? How do you feel about stepping out of mundane BAU and leap into the exciting, rewarding world of project management?
We are looking for people that have what it takes to look at the finance process in corporate banking dept of a global bank, and actively improve the efficiency, accuracy, and automation of this function. This is an excellent opportunity to upgrade your career and start making decisions, climb the ladder and manager larger and larger projects, even simply going into the office in the morning knowing what you are about to achieve and what problems you are going to solve today.
WHO SHOULD APPLY? (Must have)
- Solid knowledge/experience in accounting. Certification not a must but nice to have.
- Some understanding of project work.
- Interest in creating change and working towards a solution.
- Experience working in/with a bank.
WHY TO APPLY?
- Utilise your accounting/audit experience and get into more interesting, rewarding, and remunerated work.
- Pave yourself a clear career path, learn problem solving skills, and grow into the kind of project manager that make big change in the finance industry.
- Open more doors for yourself, allow more flexibility for your career, and create the ability be versatile and manage projects in banks, consulting, and much more.
- See the clear outcome of your work, create change with your decisions and directly influence the way the front office runs.