Finance Project, Manager, International Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 Oct 18
Finance Project, Manager/ Sr Mgr, International Banking * Leading international Bank * Regional exposure * Friendly working environment
My client is a leading banking corporation within Asia Pacific region. They offer a full range of products and services such as sponsoring and underwriting, financial advisory, corporate mergers and acquisitions and restructuring across Hong Kong, Greater China and Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a project, manager/ Senior Mgr for their APAC finance project team.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Handling projects involving activities upstream and downstream of the accounting system;
- Coordinating activities between IT and Finance;
- Maintaining the Project List , scope and prioritization;
- Handling of the problems encountered by the teams with Regional IT;
- Handling the Transversal Project;
- Participating project meeting and collecting information about scope, requirement and planning;
- Project Status Tracking and reporting;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- At least 6 years relevant experience gained from Financial Institutions;
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of banking operations;
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the assistant manager;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.