The Wealth Core System (WCS) project covers HK booking centre so will require HK Finance resources to participate in the development, testing and implementation, particularly with regards to the impact on HKMA regulatory reporting. The incumbent will support the implementation of the WCS project including project development and testing.
- Support the preparation of accounting and financial reports
- Support the preparation of HKMA banking returns
- Participate in month-end closing
- Prepare management reports, schedules, reconciliation & perform financial analysis
- Participation in systems automation projects
- Support ad hoc queries and projects
- Bachelor holder major in accounting or finance
- +5 years’ relevant experience in financial services
- Knowledge of HKMA regulatory reporting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office and applications; well verse in Excel
- Proactive, independent, committed and with strong sense of responsibility to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient both written and spoken English and Chinese
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.