QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Financial Analyst, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Hong Kong // Hong Kong.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
The incumbent will assist the Head of Finance and Country management by analysing the financial standing of the assigned location banking business; the incumbent will provide input for business recommendations and assessment of business proposals by the Country's business Divisional Heads and departments. They will also be involved in financial, regulatory and MIS reporting of the country to HO and to the local regulators. Role Description:
- You will prepare monthly, quarterly, annual MIS and regulatory reports
- In addition, you will assist in the budget/ forecast process.
- You will prepare annual and quarterly financial statements and disclosures for internal stakeholders such as Finance, Compliance, Risk and Audit, as well as preparing financial information for external stakeholders such as auditors, and regulatory bodies etc.
- You will evaluate the profit and cost efficiencies in the Branch/Office and develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial information as needed.
- Develop, maintains and distributes as-hoc reports and financial info as needed
- Assist in managing the banking business from a financial perspective to gauge the quality and performance of the bank's departments.
- Compiles, analyses, and interprets data as and when requested by the Head of Finance.
- Prepares financial reports for forecasting, trend and results analysis.
- Bachelors/University graduate
- Chartered Accountant (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- VAT and regulatory returns experience required
- Sound experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis, typically gained through at least with 6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Excel skills and comfortable in reporting in Excel
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV