Financial Analyst and Assistant Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 06 Nov 17 2017-11-06
The company is looking for a financial analyst who is experienced and a qualified CPA holder to handle operation accounting; and an assistant manager to handle financial reporting and regulatory reporting
The company is an American based company focusing on high net worth clients. They offer life and supplemental health insurance, investments, and retirement services.
- Support preparation of financial reporting and regulatory reporting on project based
- Oversee the finance control governance and operational reporting functions.
- Oversee the regular local statutory reporting processes of life insurance business. Maintain proper accounting records under the finance framework.
- Ensure financial statements and reports are produced in an accurate and timely manner for respective internal and external users.
- Preparing for any ad-hoc assignments from management
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified accountant
- More than 3-5 years of relevant experience in insurance industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- Strong system knowledge
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.