Financial Control, Associate, Investment Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Financial Control, Associate, Investment Bank * Leading Investment Bank * Regional exposure * Open to Big 4
My client is a leading banking corporation within Asia Pacific region. They offer a full range of products and services such as sponsoring and underwriting, financial advisory, corporate mergers and acquisitions and restructuring across Hong Kong, Greater China and Asia Pacific. They are now looking for an Associate/ AVP for their finance team.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Perform 2nd level controls to the respective entities.
- Ensure that all accounting risk are reported timely;
- Escalate follow up on accounting risk issues identified and look for resolution;
- Contribute to the reporting of control results ;
- Contribute to monthly control result to management;
- Ensure the standardization of controls and account setup consistency
- Assisting in ad hoc such as system enhancement;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ Financial Institutions/ Big 4.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.