Financial Control (Investment Banking)
- $HK 540,000 - 660,000
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 24 May 19
My client is a world leading capital markets & investment group
Duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain and control good records of financial ledger
- Perform month end closing procedures including position reconciliation, P&L reconciliation, consolidation, etc.
- Prepare and analyse monthly financial reports including income statement, balance sheet, business analysis, etc.
- Participate in new product approval, evaluate the accounting impact and perform relevant system testing
- Advise the accounting of different types of business transactions and adopt the latest accounting standards
- Manage the timely completion of the annual external audit
- Monitor liquid capital and client money positions and review regulatory returns
- Prepare tax computation and filing for various entities
- Handle ad-hoc financial enquiries
- Understand and be aware of market and regulatory developments and their implications on the business.
- At least 5 years experience in a financial management role from an investment bank or Big 4 experience specialising in FS audit